10 Tips how to maintain a clean home
These are tips that the entire family can and should use. All family members living in the home should help take care of the home they live in. Almost everyone can do something, even small children. Incorporating these tips into your daily life will make new and neater habits for even the messiest of the messes. A whole house filtration system installed on the air intake for the furnace will reduce the need to clean the furnace and the house. Dust will just not appear.
1.Clean up any and all messes immediately. You will get into the habit of doing this. Once you walk away from a mess, chances are that you won’t go back to it.
2.Make a habit of cleaning up as you go. This saves time and keeps your home clean and organized. Washing dishes as you cook works great and prevents the large pile.
3.Take 15 minutes a day to clean your home.Start with the kitchen and bathroom. These are two rooms that should always be clean. Make it a goal to clean those two rooms and keep them clean. Then work on the rest of the home. Once you have a room clean and organized, make an effort to clean .
4. Keep a bag/box for items that you no longer use or need. This includes clothes, toys, books—whatever is in your home that’s not being used. Keep everything labeled with the date that you put it in the bag and get rid of it after seven days. You can donate it, sell it, trash it—just get rid of them.
5.Clean during commercial breaks. If you watch TV, make everyone hop up during commercials to do simple tasks like putting shoes away, hanging up coats and school bags up etc.
6. Make a list of chores that need to be done and scratch them off as you go. It will help prevent you from forgetting something and others can see what is left to be done. There won’t be confusion with what they can assist with.
7. Go through your refrigerator at the night. Get rid of old foods that go unused .Wipe off the shelves you can. Because your trash gets picked up the next day you won’t need to worry. After your trash pick up you should spray bleach into your outside trash. Odors will be reduced and bugs and insects won’t be drawn to it. Every time you look in the refrigerator try to remove something old or unused. You’ll get into the habit of looking
8. All members living in the home should do their part. There is no excuse for anyone to not help out unless they are physically or mentally unable to do so. Even a baby that crawls at six months can be taught to begin put their toy into the toy box. Get everyone involved and get organized.
9. Curtains could be changed occasionally, dry cleaned and kept ready for use.
10. Try taking a picture of your house after you clean it, then, when you need to clean, Pull out the Picture so you know where each part goes, and so saves the time.